Jordan Moorhead is a house-hacker and multifamily investor (both actively and passively), a realtor, and the host of the Austin Real Estate Investing Podcast.
Mark and Jordan sit down to discuss the tremendous advantages of house-hacking, how to renovate just the right amount, and playing to your strengths.
If you’d like to learn more about Jordan or investing in Austin, be sure to check out The Austin Real Estate Investing Podcast!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- There’s no better way to get started with real estate investing than house-hacking, especially if you’re low on cash.
- Don’t over-renovate. You need to have a good sense of the market and what renters will actually pay for.
- Look for synergy and play to your strengths!
“I always had interest in it, just from the base level of, ‘hey, I think it would be a good idea to buy houses and have other people live there and pay for them.’ .” – Jordan Moorhead
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jordan Moorhead: Instagram | Facebook | Bigger Pockets
Books Mentioned In Today’s Podcast
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
Lee Ripma is a Los Angeles-based scientist-turned-real estate investor and entrepreneur....
What is loss to lease? If you’ve spent as much time around profit/loss statements as us, you’ve likely come...
Given the recent stock market volatility, many real estate investors wonder, “Are we headed into a recession?...
East Riverside SubmarketLocated just minutes from the Austin Central Business District, Oracle's new campus, and the...